Network and alliance building partners
Charities Aid Foundation India
Samerth is accredited by Credibility Alliance for Minimum Norms. Accreditation valid from 18th January 2011 to 17th January 2016.
Samerth is part of the RTE Watch: A civil society engagement to strengthen RTE Implementation in Chhattisgarh
Asian South pacific Bureau of Adult Education (ASPBAE), Mumbai
- BRANDEIS UNIVERSITY, MASSACHUSETTS, USA
- PAKISTAN INDIA PEOPLE FORUM FOR PEACE AND DEMOCRACY –NEW DELHI
- WOMEN IN SECURITY, CONFLICT MANAGEMENT AND PEACE FOUNDATION FOR UNIVERSAL RESPONSIBILITY OF HIS HOLINESS THE DALAI LAMA, NEW DELHI WISCOMP
Can Receive Foreign Funds
- SAMERTH is registered under the Foreign Contribution Regulation Act (1976) with the Ministry of Home Affairs.
- Samerth is accredited by Credibility Alliance for Minimum Norms.
Accredited valid from 18th January 2011 to 17th January 2016