Network and alliance building partners
Charities Aid Foundation India
Samerth is accredited by Credibility Alliance for Desirable Norms. Accreditation valid from 30th March 2016 to 29th March 2021.
Samerth is part of the RTE Watch: A civil society engagement to strengthen RTE Implementation in Chhattisgarh
Asian South pacific Bureau of Adult Education (ASPBAE), Mumbai
- BRANDEIS UNIVERSITY, MASSACHUSETTS, USA
- PAKISTAN INDIA PEOPLE FORUM FOR PEACE AND DEMOCRACY –NEW DELHI
- WOMEN IN SECURITY, CONFLICT MANAGEMENT AND PEACE FOUNDATION FOR UNIVERSAL RESPONSIBILITY OF HIS HOLINESS THE DALAI LAMA, NEW DELHI WISCOMP
Can Receive Foreign Funds
- SAMERTH is registered under the Foreign Contribution Regulation Act (1976) with the Ministry of Home Affairs.
- Samerth is accredited by Credibility Alliance for Desirable Norms.
Accredited valid from 30th March 2016 to 29th March 2021